As our Memories fade Away

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

juz created a tagboard yesterday =)) thou abit ugly or maybe very ugly, but now u ppl can tag now =) feel free to tag, thou my blog maybe constantly dead lol =P
today hav 2 tests phy and chem... chem test is really sucky but phy is ok... shd hav spend more time on chem thou i think it wont help much too haha =) today also hav 2.4 km run... feel good while running but then the timing i get is the worse ba compared to my past 4 years... but nvm it's still an A afterall, shall not complain much lol =P
wah yesterday tt bollywood triller is really very nice lah... tempted to watch finish the whole thing but then cannot lah muz study for tests coz didn really spend much time on it haha... i tried to attempt the qn in phy tys but very demoralised by it so dont want to continue... i choose to slp =D and i think i made the right choice haha.... i was struggling while doing my gp newspaper article.. sian.. i took 2 hrs lo donno wat i was writing.. didn write anything meaningful haha..
after all these crap finally i can go slp =)) by then is already 12+ le..
today quite tired... think will slp early ba haha =)

a shooting star flew past at
11:29 AM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.