As our Memories fade Away

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

ytd i feel really bad... hav a very bad feeling.. i noe wat is happening but i cant stop myself from feeling this way... stressed up... i juz keep making myself bz, juz hope tt things will get better..
today feel much much better.. the lessons are quite a success ba so i am happy =) meet nice parents and fun kids thou some of them quite naughty.. the first lesson is at bukit batok.. omg i got 16 students haha i think my lesson is quite boring finish teaching the notes by 10.30 lo then nothing to do le.. i bcum a baby sitter bring kids to toilets and help them wear their pants but nvm =) i bought sweets for them and the first class student "cheated" away my whole packet of sweets. so i didn hav any more to give to the kids in the next class.. feel quite guilty wanted to buy after class but den no time.... i was quite panick at tt moment coz i gonna be late!!! when it was 1.50pm i am still stuck at woodlands... really pray hard i wont be late and phew i make it in time!! the 2nd lesson is at cairhill cc in newton. suppose to have 2 kids but ended up with 4.. two bro and two sis.. raymond is very cutee =D joelle too.. charlotte is very pretty.. haha hav fun teaching them and try crapping with them.. yup and i manage to do some surveys too hehe =)
i think this two lessons really make me feel good.. shall buy sweets for the kids agn =)
tmr's lesson cancelled haha quite happy!!! hope can go walk walk and shopping.. got stuff to buy but no $$ sobb... nvm hope my salary will be enuff to buy wat i want..=)
happy birthday to you
**at this moment, i feel relieved.....phew..**

a shooting star flew past at
1:19 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.