As our Memories fade Away

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

finally back from 2 camps!! first one is wushu camp.. quite fun lah thou tiring.. first day training is ok then we celebrated june babies bdae agn.. haha this yr is my forth time celebrating my bdae =) haha then the "scandalous" xy and ant scare kena sabo then run away to lie in the track to watch stars.. wah so romantic.. but they make the whoe wushu team to look for them la.. then jiao lian want ant to be punish then he bathe in the aj fountain and roll on the soil.. wah so wei da.. think ant and xy can make a good couple.. wish them all e best. then 2nd day p.t!! so tiring.. but my grp cheated a bit la..*guilty* then i got a super ugly name call "mary" when one of the senior was ask for my name and he donnoe then anyhow say!! omg i am not mary k!! lol then i have my lunch with the wushu ppl then left early with pq to prepare for the astro fiesta camp..
think tt wushu camp is fun thou lotsa muscle ache.
now is the astro fiesta camp.. at first is quite boring la.. coz we dont noe one another then the programme they plan is quite boring lectures first.. but later we played some dumb games. i think the first nite the best thing we did is nite observation and nite walk. tt nite the sky is super clear lo then we see the whole scorpio constellation.. so cool.. then i hav my first nite walk in my life!! is really quite scary la at certain part of the sch but i didn scream k haha.. was partner with a guy so we will hold hand when we walk in a dark junction.. quite cool.. by the time i finish my nite walk is 4.30 liao so tired so went to bed..
the 2nd day is much better.. played lots of game.. the most disgusting one is butter hill ba.. my shirt and body is totally oily lo..eeee but is fun la.. played until 8 plus and hav dinner at abt 9. then we get to dress our gl up as the most qian bian couples haha.. then jun wen is a guy was transform into a gal.... wah i think he is so chio lor... omg =P then i lie on the track for nite ob agn then at 4 plus i saw a shooting star!!! omg this is my first time =)) but i too slow to make a wish... then we played some lame game and i am e slowest to get it la... ppl laughing at me lo haha then we slp at the track from 5 to7 then went back to the hall to slp till 9.30.. then hav a breakfast cum lunch buffet.. feel abit cheated la.. the food so little.. then we act out a skit then we got some disco thingy.. didn participate much haha so paiseh la.. then at abt 4 we finally make our way home.. so tired.. but i think thou astro fiesta is boring at some parts but i did learn new things la so next yr i might go agn =) haha
k later shall go je to play.. hope for fine weather!!!

a shooting star flew past at
1:36 AM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.