As our Memories fade Away

Monday, June 20, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
there's so much i want to say but juz donnoe how to put it down.. ok firstly thanks alot zhi for ya prez.. i really like it very much.. think u spend alot.. omg i feel so bad now... haha.. but really thanks alot.. love u loads =)
ok next i shall not be addicted to my com anymore!!! tt's it.. today hopefully will be my last day tt i will be online for more than an hr..... i need to stop myself.. i need determination!!!!
and i need TIMEeeeeeeee... running out of time now and i want to jump out of the big hole i have dug for myself.... ok the rest of thing i wanna say shall put it on the next post..
happy fathers' day to my dad, haiz i feel really bad this yr when i actually rmb my dad's bdae but due to some reasons on the actual day itself i forgotten everything...
something is wrong with me!!! i will be normal soon, yes i will

a shooting star flew past at
1:19 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.