As our Memories fade Away

Thursday, October 13, 2005

there are too many accidents.. many many accidents... dont want to be the victim anymore.. dont want any more excuses... i will survive by beating all odds.. too many lessons to be learnt.. shall not be accident prone anymore...
yeah promos have finally ended on mon.. went out with the class.. hav fun.. fondue haha :P
looking forward to the class chalet!! hope it will be a really fun one and can bond the class :) hope everyone can make it on the 29 and 30 of oct and we can book it on that day... whee... tong xiao mahjong.. bridge.. 99? a new game ..daidee and ballgames too.. haha cannot be such a big gambling den :P anyone willing to sponsor? haha... yah pray hard that e weather is great for that day too :)
having fun having fun having fun...

a shooting star flew past at
7:22 AM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.