As our Memories fade Away

Thursday, November 03, 2005

this is my 4th chalet this year with 20/05 including those with ex 20.. dont look forward to the fifth this year... haha :P.. juz one word to describe this chalet.. FUN. yup short and sweet..
the class is sort of bonded... haha for more details read other ppl's blog hee lazy to blog the same thing :P pig :) we could hav went to the beach haha to play volleyball or something but nvm..
shall organise a christmas party!! anyone interested and can help to find a venue? :P
almost kena knock down by some reckless driver tonight... escape phew.... wushu is kinda tiring but burn fats.. haha i need to burn lotsa fats!!!! reach home at abt 10.45pm agn.. but since it is holiday now is ok :)
oli come to my hse today ahha.. sort of messy and empty. hope it wont bored u to death. :P haha we could hav watched vcd or dvd if we hav brought some.... nvm there is always opportunities to come to my hse agn.. haha u r the second to come to my hse beside my pw grp :) hhaha shall visit pq, feli and delf some other time too... :)
shall start moving soonnn....

if one dont have the criteria, dont make any comments...

a shooting star flew past at
3:40 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.