As our Memories fade Away

Sunday, December 25, 2005

yeah is christmas time! merry christmas!!
i was so happy yesterday!! wheee haa coz i preordered leehom cd and i got his xiezhenji!!! omg omg omg!! thot i wont manage to get it but i got it.. this shd be the best christmas prez :)
so yupp.. i am over the moon..
zhi and ying came to my hse ytd to bake cookies and cakes.. haa we said bake.. not make.. coz we bought the premix ingredients and juz need to bake... haa the cookies were disastrous at the beginning.. it was burnt :X but it got better for the next few trays... hmm so we shd use 150 degree celcius and abt 10 min zhi... haaa.. then we wrapped the cookies up... then while the cake was being bake... we were watching lee hom vcd.. and my bro.. being so anxious, tried to take out the cake coz it was ready.. nobody bothers to care abt him coz we are busy watching lee hom haa.. and u noe wat happen.. the whole cake fell on to the floor and tt's it.. but we manage to save the clean part of the cake.. so we try to beautify the destroyed cake with frosting but the frosting taste awful.. so in the end we scraped it off and so the cake's size was being halved!!! haa overall it still taste nice kay haa... it is a secret tt the cake fell onto the floor so shhhhhhh.... haa
so by the time we finished doing the baking it was already 11 +. so i bathed 4 heading to zhi's home to stay overnite.. haa so we did christmas card for the adults.. my bro slept at 1+ ying 4 + while zhi and me finish the card and talked till 6 am! enjoyed talkingto you! :)
so we slept till 10 am then we played mahjong and headed to ah ma hse at 1 pm today.. dressed up abit coz is christmas! we have pot luck and the food are nice :) thanks mich for ya prez.. played mahjong agn... and i fell aslp half way.. then after tt all headed home... i bet all of us enjoyed ourselves.. shall hav more of this type of gathering... yeah enjoyed the fun of baking cookie and cake thou it was disastrous... haaa.. oh thanks bro and ying for making the jelly and sis for helping out in some areas :P love ya lotss... u all really make this christmas a memorable and enjoyable one... merry christmas my dear family and frens... cya next week for new year and kiss 2005 goodbye... bless ya :)

a shooting star flew past at
9:24 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.