As our Memories fade Away

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

yeah i have finally dropped econs after one year of struggle... i think it was a relief and released for me... no more torturous notes, essays, drq, casestudy!!! ((: i think it was a mistake that i hang on for so long.. but i am at least proud to say i tried before and there will be no regret for not continuing... i used to be stubborn and hung on to certain stuff and in the end i faced terrible consequences which i regretted until now.. so now i learn to let go... i hope this will be a good choice... even though when i attended miss quek's lesson once only, i can see that she is quite a good econs teacher.. but i had make up my mind.. so yupp... i let her signed the form...
actually i hav considered alot of factors before coming up with this conclusion.. 1st, i am not going to study anything related to econs in uni and my career in future will hav nothing much to do with econs so why waste the time and effort? 2nd, isit it better that i study hard for the 3 sub and get straight As for A's and get a decent grade for GP than i get average grades of Bs for 4 sub.. 3rd, studies is not everything, i can spend my time on other more meaningful activities.. 4th, i really hav no interest in econs anymore... and there are other more factors.....
hope this time there will be no regret and my life will be a more meaningful one from now onwards..

relief and released...

a shooting star flew past at
9:43 AM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.