As our Memories fade Away

Saturday, January 07, 2006

orientation has finally come to an end.. *NOVITAS* ~ what a new beginning! (:
i think this is indeed a memorable and enriching experience one could ever have.. and there is no need to go into the details... it cant be describe using words... there were sweat and agony but there was also lotsa fun and friendship forged... realised that being a ogl or leader is nv easy.. u are resposible for everyone's well being and at the same time u muz be the one taking the initiative to hype up the spirit of ur members at all times.. from the 1st day ogls being scolded for snowballing the time and causing confusion till the following 3 days of better comments.. it is definitely the effort of everyone in trying to make things right..
TRABAJOSO won the overall best elemental too!!
i want to thank all the ogls in TRABAJOSO for the helps and more, all the members of ACERO family for their cooperation and enthusiasm and willian and junhao for making the spirit of Acero high... you guys really rock my life ((:
and the most impt thing was we banished the reputation of AJC being a mugger school.. i think this was definitely the aim of the orientation and we make it! the response from the j1 was good and they think that the AJ is not that bad afterall..
i truthfully feel that the time spent is really worthwhile even though i may miss lots of lessons and hav to catch up with my hwk.
i love traba and acero!

traba traba (clap x5) (x4)
woo~~ TRABA!!

Row row ACERO, we will win the race!
merrily (x4)
ACERO all the way!! yeah! ((:

we will make it

a shooting star flew past at
1:00 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.