As our Memories fade Away

Saturday, April 08, 2006

this week has been a very hectic week. busy setting up the "corny shop" to earn class fund for our class. making business is nv easy i guessed. thanks to all who hav contributed much to the shop and we managed to earn a reasonable amount of profit. at least the fear that we would suffer a loss is diminished. i think we ought to thank all our friends who come to support continuously. they muz hav spend alot. there are food left over.. i think we can just share in the class on mon :) to say the truth i am really sick of corn now haha :P i was so sian diao when one night i returned home for dinner i had to drink corn soup! ahh...
then tue there is 4 x 400m. we won 3rd! well done people. lucky we didn give up the chance of running. but after the run i was really too tired to train for wushu, my legs wobbled. then did 115 push ups that i owed. so my arms and legs jellied. then learn to shout LOUDLY. was fooled by xiao qing to do stupid stuff. hmm i am always maluing myself! then i compete with her to see who shout the loudest.. haha the others cant decide who is louder but coz beng cube [wilson] say i shout nicer than her so i won :P hee
then made a fool of myself thru out the whole week. donno why. juz keep making ppl laugh at my blurness and deafness. i think people really want to vomit blood listening and talking to me. i keep being in the wrong frequency.
then fri wushu was okay. got the costumes and no tag 614.. sounds a bit unlucky. but i shall not be superstitious. maybe it will bring me good luck. haha. then i realised that i was being signed up for the wrong event! shd be able to change ba but pls dont put me as the first to go! pray hard. :X
then today is sport day heats. haha took part in high jump bu cant even cross the qualifying mark. then 100m was rather shitty, the timing was super slow. but nvm... at least had some fun.
jiayou very one for wushu.
anticipation and nervousness...

a shooting star flew past at
4:54 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.