As our Memories fade Away

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

if i have magic power, i will want to make all of you happy. if i could help, i will want to give what you need. but this time i cant because things are beyond my control and ability. the only thing i can do is to pray things will be fine and give support. i really hope you will have the everlasting peace and happiness.

today is the volleyball final! aj won!!! so exciting and fun.. was nervous for them at times and happy for them when they finally came in CHAMPION! what a close and tough fight. they are definitely good. cheered until all our voices are hoarse but is worthwhile. this is what i call school spirit! havent seen it for long but this feeling is back agn. the feeling that everyone is behind you giving all their support to you is back. it will definitely be exciting if every week the whole school can come together for a common goal and there is no stress from school work and etc.. school will be interesting!

ytd have wushu training.. havent been exercising and i think i am growing fatter :( fitness is dropping.. arhhh no... shall train up my fitness. so the blur me is teaching my junior nan quan.. so lousy le still teach ppl.. somemore sometimes still teach them the wrong stuff :S shall try my best to teach them. it will definitely be nice if my "students" have some achievement in next year competition haha :P yeah i really hope that will be wushu camp. it will be so fun. have lotsa fun last year thou the training may be tough. time really flies!

have chem spa on friday.. hope it will be fine.. then basketball final, wushu and astro. need to jiayou jiayou. tired/

24 hr doesnt seems to be enough for everyone. and one year can be too long yet too short.

a shooting star flew past at
9:26 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.