As our Memories fade Away

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

havent been blogging for a long time... hmm quite alot things took place this 2 weeks.
so got back my mid year's result. disastrous. shall jiayou le! 13.5 days per sub as mentioned by miss leong. everyone jiayou! our destination is 17th nov!
then last sun went for my grandma's bdae celebration. had steamboat. then went for delta outing. was fun yet i was suan until i want to die le lah! and stupid shannon YOU took so many unglam photos of me! spoil my image! haha! arhh!!! we ate at crytal jade and mr lee foot the bill. THANKS mr lee. he was so generous $160+. feel so bad tt he paid so much! :S

us outside crytal jade! (: with mr lee at the centre!

yummy xiaolongbao. [one of the better unglam pic haha]

then today i wanted to donate blood agn but is not successful! :( waited for an hr plus, did the blood test, juz one more station to go. then they tell me sorry we cant find your VIENs. they are too fine! why like that! but they dont want me to get bruises like last year so ok lor. shall make my vien pop up the next time if i want to go for donation!

sorry for flaring up juz now..


a shooting star flew past at
8:50 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.