As our Memories fade Away

Sunday, August 26, 2007

cut my hair. short hair but not to the punk state no courage haha. looks alright i guess. su's hair shd be super light now ahaha.
watched campus's super star. hmm expected the result but i prefer ben or keely haha.
went bugis with my mum, sis, bro agn. went to a tour agency ard there. they plan to go bangkok but i'm working i guess :( went to guan yin temple too. said my prayers. i guess sometimes when things doesnt go smoothly, saying a prayer may give people hope. i guess this is why some ppl choose to have a religion ba... but cant always depend on spiritual means, ppl have to work hard for their life too.
went ah ma's hse for dinner. lots of food today. full.. i wanna exercise. shall go for a run or swim. must burn fats haha. i hav high fat content omg!
attachment on mon. look forward yet i feel uncertain. most prob coz i'm alone. i will and need to be independent. jiayou everyone!
there is this viscious cycle in me that i cant stop. i hav to stop it. let my mind stays blank. let it has a space to breathe. no one can help me except myself. sometimes, i wish to be alone to reflect. perhaps after reflecting i will be able to stop this cycle.

人质
我和你啊存在一种危险关系彼此挟持这另一部份的自己本以为这完整了爱的定义那就乖乖的守护着你相爱变成猜忌怀疑的烂游戏规则是要憋着呼吸越靠越近但你的温柔是我唯一沉溺你是爱我的就不怕有缝隙在我心上用力的开一枪让一切归零在这声巨响如果爱是说什么都不能放我不挣扎反正我也没差人质在这一刻得到释放相爱的纯粹落得如此下场你满意吗我们都别说谎

a shooting star flew past at
12:01 AM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.