As our Memories fade Away

Friday, October 26, 2007

原来,这就是我想要的答案和结果。这是我能向前看的动力。很傻,一直都执著着,其实心里很清楚我们有太多不同了,可能是舍不得吧。后来我发现,其实我也已经不再那么爱他了吧。对他的执著也许是因为输不起和自尊,回忆太多,最重要的是对他感到愧疚,所以一直尽力的对他好。到了此刻,我想竟然他能找到新的她,我想对他的愧疚感和好也将禁止。祝福你们。有点伤感,但这一直是我想让自己死心的理由。我会更快乐。谢谢你。你一定要更幸福快乐。
原来爱真的没有对错,如果分辨得太清楚,人是会累的而且也会伤得很深。所以我也学会看开和放下了。他能重新找到幸福,也许真的遇到对的人了。这也不算是背叛,毕竟都是分手后发生的事了。竟然爱是那么不讲道理,所以我想没必要那么生气。我想难过后,就用包容原谅所有的错。只要曾经用真心相爱过,拥有过甜蜜的回忆,这也足够了。这份爱让我成长,让我变得坚强,让我更清楚自己想要的是什么。今后,你的一切将彻底成为回忆,埋在最深最真的地方。其实我也不是完美的人,这次犯的错,我想我不会再重复了。人是有缺点的,所以不能要求太高,因为他也会累的。我身上背着的这个大石头,终于解脱了。我不会再打扰了,好朋友。从此,请郑重。

a shooting star flew past at
10:44 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.