As our Memories fade Away

Thursday, September 25, 2008

i passed my basic theory test. haha i am one big SUA GU. didnt know the centre so high tech used touch screen... i was looking for the mouse lol. lucky i figure it out and didn malu myself by asking the person in charge.
watched stardust online and shrek3. stardust is nice and shrek3 is so funny. i'm like an idoit laughing at the movie by myself. the princesses are really funny and bimbo?
2 more wks hols will end.... time flies and i'm like not having anything done. and yes i am reading storybooks, like finally haha.
meeting cedar gang tmr. going balcony at heeren, wonder if it's nice.. hopefully e will hav an enjoyable time (: (:
having polevault comp this sat. hope that i can clear higher ht this time. i hope for 2.5m!!! wish me luck k(:













recently keep having this empty feeling. perhaps spending too much time alone. i love to be alone at times, doing nothing, but is bad when the mind starts to wonder. i'm doing silly things and having silly thots again. i hate it. i'm writing this over and over again. i'm sick and tired of all this. she told me i shd fight for it, i told her i can't coz is not right and perhaps even if i do put up a fight, i will still be the loser. is more than a courage and confident thing. but sometimes i really wish to fight for it too, but i think i no longer hav the right to. on wat basis can i put this fight on? even i do win in the end, is this really what we wanted? i am afraid.
will you give me a chance to fight? i guess this is the ans i need...

a shooting star flew past at
10:25 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.