Friday, August 14, 2009
one down, 2 more to go. Finally done with MS placement. A good one, I should say. Simply enjoy TTSH :D though sometimes i think that i may not be that good, we are all learning. I'm sure we will be great physios one day!
a shooting star flew past at
Now have to study for exams. Jiayou everyone!
recently, perhaps have been really busy with attachments and polevault and school, i have been a big sua gu agn haha. need to see the world again after exams!
for polevault, finally i am consistent in clearing 2.6m (: cleared 3.3m rubberband today! 3m is no longer a dream but a reality that i am working to. By end of this year, i will reach this height. I believe I can! :D
indeed, i've been happier these days. at times i really dont care about certain things anymore. perhaps like what i had said previously, i have wasted alot of time trying hard to remember and forget, waiting and realised it doesnt worth it. now, i no longer wait, no longer care, no longer remember nor forget.
I am living for who I am, for the present and future.
11:22 PM