As our Memories fade Away

Saturday, July 10, 2010

didn get my new pb. still stuck at 2.6m. not that disappointed coz at least i maintain a decent height haha. wat a way to console myself! jiayou peigin. jiayou wenjie since you will be reading haha. 4 m is within ur reach just like my 3m! (: let's do it man!

my 2.8m clearance was so close. i just brush across it. but today coach and us made a mistake on the measurement of take off due to the tape marking. we were all jumping abt 25 cm further than our usual take off. coach still move me back 20 coz he thot i was too closed based on the measurement but in his mind he was thinking i was stretching to reach. so end up my take off is ard 2.6-2.7m. so he say my jumps has been sinking coz i cant manage a far take off well. so will do things right on monday!
and stupid me, after so many comps, still as nervous. coach wanted to play safe so ask me to start at 2.4m. clear at 2nd attempt. wasted all my jumps and tired myself. then move on to 2.6m alone and cleared at 1st attempt then coz i was 1st on list and tina only start at 2.8m, i went on again. 3 consecutive jumps really exhausting. by the 2nd and 3rd attempt for 2.8m, i can feel my run is a bit weak. told myself to do things right but i guess no more energy. moral of the story, clear height at 1st attempt! be more consistent and composed in order to start at a higher height. dont waste my jumps! my left arm!

JIAYOU JIAYOU! i know my mistakes. I will retify it. start training to cross cross-bar!
okie i am so sleepy now. good night.

oh hope tina's ankle recovers soon, and also the Hc guys havent clear the national record so that our side will still have a chance to break it 1st and make coach proud (: but if they do, congrats too. coz they are really just as good.
may the best man wins!

a shooting star flew past at
10:35 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.