As our Memories fade Away

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

All right this maybe an emotional post but something i want to let out and blog about.
Visa is finally done, so i will be really flying off this coming tues 7th sept, 2010 at 0055h. (Happy birthday to you brother (:) somehow the thot of going to oversea to study didn't really appeal to me all the while especially 3 years ago as i need to leave my family. When i was still with him, he was a consideration too as i know i am insecure, so even though my results allow me to, i hesitate to take up the scholarship. 3 years from now, things are different, when i know i need to be considerate to lighten my parent's load, i took up the scholarship in end of year 2, i know i need to go oversea to study. Australia has always been the choice, but somehow with a twist, i'm going scotland instead. so far away from home. I do have my fear and uncertainty but i guess i made the right choice to take the scholarship. It has definitely given me many opportunities to try new things in a foreign country.
To leave now also make me think of my grandparents. Their health has been fluctuating these 3 years too, which also made me stronger emotionally. I rmb myself not crying so easily anymore. But i do hope they stay well when i am over there. my parent told me that my youngest uncle did not managed to bid his final farewell to my great grandmother when he was oversea at work. i dont want such regrets too. So please bless them with good health.
Ytd, i was doing a teacher's day card for coach. While writing the msg, i started to tear. these 2 year plus in polevault has been one of the best part of my life. I do have my ups and downs. I really appreciated that coach nv give up on me and always believe in me. I'm sorry coach, if i have ever disappoint you. you know, i am really glad to stay on in polevault, despite being the only girl back then. Thank you. Being in polevault has also let me met some of my better friends. I am grateful for that. I really look forward to training next year when i'm back.
To my parents, they didn say anything, but i think they will worry. I think my mum will cry and i will cry in the airport on mon. BUT i will try to control and not make it so emotional! is just 9months peigin! but everytime i heard my friends say "see you next year" it just sound so far away. coz is not the usual "see you tmr" or "see you next week". anyway i pray for good health for my parents, do take care, i will try to skype with u all more often. and don;t worry, i will take good care of myself over there.
To my sis, hope you will find a great new job when i'm back! and take care of mummy and papa.
To my bro, take care in NS. Be a man and be more mature! (i missed the chance to visit tekong!)
To my friends, though work and study can be daunting at times, just keep going and jiayou! If you all ever need a listening ear, you know i'll be there to listen. skype/msn/sms me. I'm bringing my current phone!
To my team mates, clear high k! make coach proud! all of you are capable!
To myself, jiayou, rmb to smile when times are hard, rmb that my friends and family will always be there for me. Work hard play hard and make mummy and papa proud of me!
I will keep you safe in my heart.
See you next year.

a shooting star flew past at
10:33 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.