As our Memories fade Away

Saturday, August 14, 2010

dear peigin,

i know on this very day, you just broke down and cry. I think you have tried hard to conquer your competition fear and you know your problem is confidence, but not hard enough. everytime on the runway, your body and mind just couldn't find that equilibrium. I know you cried not because you are a sore loser, but purely because you are utterly disappointed with yourself, the disappointment that you always let coach down, the disappointment that you let yourself down.

Because you know that this maybe your last competition and you really want to make a difference but you couldn't. You do have high expectation on yourself, but perhaps if you can be given a really last chance, take things easy. You know yourself better. If you need to start at a lower ht, just do it. Get the confidence booster and you will just do fine. Peigin, is all right to cry because i know it has been kept inside for too long. the accumulation of the fail attempts in competition over the past 2 years has worn you out. You know, you are always the best and most determined person in my heart. I'm sure you will finally excel and leave with no regret.

Since this 2 years of haunting experiences have haunted you for so long and you have finally let it out, i'm sure things will just get better. For i have faith in you and believe in you, you ought to pick up the courage and BELIEVE and have FAITH in yourself. You know you are capable of it.
jiayou peigin! I will always be your number 1 fan!

with love always,
you, yourself, peigin.

a shooting star flew past at
6:49 PM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.