As our Memories fade Away

Monday, October 04, 2010

here i am, in scotland. like a dream. it is almost a month since i departed from singapore, away from home. recalling when i left the airport, i didn cry. i left happily. i really thot i would cry, in the end i didnt. perhaps i have the inner strength in me to stay strong. in the end i was comforting my mum and auntie not to cry. i realise whenever i thot i would be weak and would cry, i wouldnt. is always at the least expected time. till now everything here is fine. have a cozy hostel, nice frens that keep me accompany. even though the time table is slack, but there is lots to do for honours proj. jiayou peigin!
ask me if i missed home, miss my family and friends in sg, i would say i am still okie.. didn extremely miss them, perhaps used to be independent at home. perhaps i am always the 懂事one that makes you 放心。on one hand i dont want you to 担心,on the other hand, sometimes i wish to have more concern too. what an irony. when i know my other friends talk abt how their parents are worried abt them, worried they dont have enough to wear for winter, dont have good food to keep them healthy and the parcels they received, it makes me envious too.. is this little things that i hope to have too but i dont want to trouble them too. is good to have but not necessary. i dont want to mafan anyone with such stuff. but i am glad too, i make you 放心。
in my heart i know you do worry, but i assure you, i'm tough when i need to. I'll take good care of myself. you too must take care!

a shooting star flew past at
6:38 AM

first love

our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

____________

dreamxstarx`
allrightsreserved

______heart to heart talk______




me_______
peigin
03/06
csps>>cgss>>aj20/05=)

______memories
lurve______
peace, happiness, stars, nature, frens, family, dreams, fairytales...
believe in______
happily ever after, true love, wishing upon a star, you.